Green Card Physical Exam
Immigration Medical Exam Fee
- TB(Tuberculosis) Blood test = $100.00 Cash
- RPR Syphilis = $30
- Gonorrhea = $50
- USCIS form 693 paperwork Fee = $150
If you have your Syphilis, Gonorrhea & TB tests done from some other clinic, the fee to complete the I-693 Form is $200.
If we do Syphilis,Gonorrhea and paperwork then the price is $245.
You need following things as a prerequisite:
- TB skin test for 2 years and older
- Gonorrhea test for ages 15 and older.
- Syphilis or RPR test for ages 14 and older.
- You should have vaccinations for Mumps, Measles, Rubella, Polio, Tetanus, Diphtheria toxoids
If you had chickenpox when you were a little kid, you do not need the varicella shot. If your TB test is positive, you will need Chest X-ray also. Once you have these things done, you can contact us. Call our office & leave your number, and you will receive a call from Civil Surgeon shortly. You can have the immunization shots from any local pharmacy or local health department. No one does I-693’s (Green Card Physical Exam) faster or cheaper in Central Ohio. The $150 discounted fee includes:
- Your visit with the USCIS Civil Surgeon + filling form I-693.
- Gonorrhea, RPR, and TB test are included
- If your PPD is positive and you need a Chest X-Ray
We do all blood tests on-site. Others will send you to different places for each service. Avoid this run-around. Blood tests, vaccines, and Chest X-Rays that you may need are not included in the $150 fee.
- MMR = $100
- Tetanus Diphtheria TD = $50
- Flu Shot = $25
- Varicella Shot = $165
You are required to pay for blood tests, vaccines, and Chest X-Rays (needed if you have positive TB Skin test) out of pocket regardless of where you get them done. You may not bill your health insurance plan for any immigration-related paperwork. It is Health Insurance fraud – a federal offense. This can put you at risk of a technical denial of your US Citizenship. Don’t get fooled by doctors who will run it through your insurance. Call your Insurance carrier and USCIS before jeopardizing your US Citizenship.
How long after completion can my paperwork be submitted?
- Generally, immigration medical physical examinations are good for 2 months.
- This requirement is to ensure that patient health insurance is accurate and up-to-date.
- If the USCIS needs corrections or clarifications on your paperwork after submission, we will make any necessary changes regardless of the paperwork’s age.
How much will my visit cost?
Most adult examinations cost between $250 and $450. Please call for a customized quote.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Photo Identification: Passport, visa, or driver’s license will all work
- Any medical history available, but most especially any vaccine records.
- Any I-693 paperwork they have completed in the past.